Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day! 50 Reasons I Love and Appreciate My Husband


I love my husband dearly and this post is dedicated to bragging on him and just sharing with the world my great affection for him.


50 reasons why I love and appreciate you:

1)      You listen to me.

2)      You have a sincere love for God and desire to know him more.

3)      You wrestle with Jackson every night.

4)      You let me sleep in whenever possible.

5)      You support me when I want to have a lazy day (without judgment).

6)      You are the most patient man I know.

7)      You love to learn.

8)      You love to teach others the things you have learned.

9)      You work hard to make me feel loved.

10)   You make me feel beautiful.

11)   I love how after reading to Jackson you pray about whatever he wants, even if it is “Elmo learning how to flush the potty.”

12)   You have made me and our children the top priority in your life.

13)   I can ask you a dumb question without feeling dumb.

14)   You never expect me to do anything, but you appreciate when I do things for you.

15)   You spoil me.

16)   You are a great provider.

17)   You work hard so that I can stay at home with our children and have never once complained about the financial sacrifice.

18)   You romance me.

19)   You support me in all my crunchy behaviors-however short or long-lived they may be.

20)   You give me lots of hugs and kisses every day.

21)   You make me laugh.

22)   You always go shopping with me.

23)   You get up in the middle of the night with our kids when they are sad or scared.

24)   You have the most beautiful brown eyes.

25)   You are very handsome.

26)   You let me put my cold feet on you in bed.

27)   You’re my best friend.

28)   You love teaching Jackson new things.

29)   You kill bugs. (You even drove  home from work one day to kill a giant spider for me)

30)   You open doors for me.

31)   You always change the radio to my stations as soon as we get in the car.

32)   You have a great sense of responsibility.

33)   I can trust you.

34)   You are willing to help friends in need at a moment’s notice.

35)   You make me feel safe.

36)   You are kind.

37)   You are a great cook and always willing to make/help with dinner.

38)   You are generous.

39)   You are content.

40)   You treat me with gentleness.

41)   You remember the kind of chocolate I like.

42)   You have never had a thought about the future that did not include me.

43)   You encourage me.

44)   You let me have the remote whenever we watch TV and never complain about my choices.

45)   Your confidence in me, inspires me

46)   You are thoughtful.

47)   You value my opinion.

48)   You would sacrifice anything for your family.

49)   You love me just as much as I love you.

50)   You argue with me that you love me more. J

No comments:

Post a Comment